Whether you’re a beginning, exploring or experienced writer, you can benefit from Susan Hagen’s powerful, intuitive method of writing practice. There are lots of ways to join us. You’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you’ll receive from others.
Click on the notebooks for more information.
• Wednesday mornings (10-12:30) at a private cottage
in Occidental, CA
• Wednesday evenings (6:30-9) in the private lounge at
Bliss Organic Day Spa in downtown Sebastopol, CA
• Sunday, July 27, outdoors at Ocean Song, Occidental, CA
• Saturday, September 20, West Sonoma County, CA
• TWO days: Saturday & Sunday, October 25-26, at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Saturday, November 8, private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Sunday, September 28, Ocean Song, Occidental, CA
• Sunday, November 16, Ocean Song, Occidental, CA
For men and women who have completed a wilderness
rite-of-passage anytime, anyplace, with any guide.
• Tuesday, November 11, St. Dorothy’s Rest, Camp Meeker, CA
This “Creative Pathways” series with Shawna Swetech, RN is open to both men and women and is approved by the California Board of
Registered Nursing for 6 CEUs per session.
• 10th Annual Fall Writing Retreat for Women: Friday - Monday, October 10-13, St. Dorothy’s Rest in Camp Meeker, CA
• Break through insecurity and creative blocks.
• Loosen up and find joy in your writing.
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA