Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth. Whether you’re a beginning, exploring, or experienced writer, you can benefit from Susan Hagen’s powerful, intuitive method of writing practice. There are lots of ways to join us. You’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you receive from others.
• VIEW OR PRINT FLYER
• 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on dates shown below
• October 17, 24, 31
• November 7, 14, 21
• December 5, 12, 19
• DROP-IN whenever you like; no reservations necessary
• Suggested donation $20-$40
• Sonoma County Healing Academy (SoCoHA) 6741 Sebastopol Ave, across from Coffee Catz patio in Sebastopol.
• Sponsored by Peace in Medicine
• Wednesday mornings (10-12:30) at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Wednesday evenings (6:30-9) in the private lounge at Bliss Organic Day Spa in Sebastopol, CA
• Saturday, November 8, at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Sunday, November 16, Occidental, CA
For men and women who have completed a wilderness
rite-of-passage anytime, anyplace, with any guide.
• Friday, April 3, 2015, Ocean Song Farm and Wilderness Center, Occidental, CA
This “Creative Pathways” series with Shawna Swetech, RN is open to both men and women and is approved by the California Board of
Registered Nursing for 6 CEUs per session.
• 11th Annual SPRING Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, April 17-20, 2015, St. Dorothy’s Rest in Camp Meeker, CA
• 11th Annual FALL Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, October 16-19, 2015, St. Dorothy’s Rest in Camp Meeker, CA
• Find more joy in your writing. I’ll show you how to develop a writing practice, add depth to your writing life, write more, and have fun doing it.
• We can work together over email, telephone, Skype, or in person. Just let me know when you’re ready to start.
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA