Write, connect, heal, and grow
in a community of like-hearted women.
Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth. Or, use writing practice to get your stories and books on paper. With Susan’s gentle guidance and support, you’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you’ll receive from others.
“HELP! I’ve Got a Book in me and I Wanna Get it OUT!”
A hands-on workshop for women to generate new material
Saturday, August 13, 2016 in SEBASTOPOL
(9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. )
NEW Telephone circles!
Women EVERYWHERE Writing Together
“Women EVERYWHERE” Virtual Writing Circle
(click link above to view dates)
Selected Saturday mornings (9 – 11 a.m. PST)
Writing as a Healing Practice – co-ed drop-in
(Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth)
Drop-In “Write For Healing Fridays” in Sebastopol
• NEW TIME: FRIDAYS, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• DROP-IN whenever you like; no reservations necessary
• CO-ED: Men and women welcome
• Suggested donation $20-$40 – pay what you can within this range.
• Sonoma County Healing Academy (SoCoHA) 6741 Sebastopol Ave, across from Coffee Catz patio in Sebastopol.
4-Day Writing Retreats for Women
St. Dorothy’s Rest – Camp Meeker, CA
• Winter Writing Retreat for Women 3 Spaces Left
January 20 – 23, 2017
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA