Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth. Whether you’re a beginning, exploring, or experienced writer, you can benefit from Susan Hagen’s powerful, intuitive method of writing practice. You’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you receive from others.
Whether you’re looking for a gentle coach to jumpstart your writing, support for a project already in progress, or a seasoned writer to do it for you, I’m here to help. We can work in person, by phone and email, or meet face-to-face over Skype. I offer a free, 30-minute consultation to hear about your writing needs and suggest ways we might work together. Let’s get started exploring your ideas.
• VIEW OR PRINT FLYER
• 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• November 7, 14, 21
• December 5, 12, 19
• January 9, 2015 and every Friday thereafter
• DROP-IN whenever you like; no reservations necessary
• Suggested donation $20-$40
• Sonoma County Healing Academy (SoCoHA) 6741 Sebastopol Ave, across from Coffee Catz patio in Sebastopol.
• Sponsored by Peace in Medicine
• Wednesday mornings (10-12:30) at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Wednesday evenings (6:30-9) in the private lounge at Bliss Organic Day Spa in Sebastopol, CA
• Saturday, January 10, at a private cottage in the forest of Occidental, CA
• Saturday and Sunday, January 31 and February 1, at a private location in The Sea Ranch on the Sonoma Coast, CA
• Both retreats are at St. Dorothy’s Rest and Retreat Center, Camp Meeker, CA
• 11th Annual SPRING Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, April 17-20, 2015
• 11th Annual FALL Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, October 16-19, 2015
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA