Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth. Whether you’re a beginning, exploring, or experienced writer, you can benefit from Susan Hagen’s powerful, intuitive method of writing practice. You’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you receive from others.
Click on the notebooks for more information.
• Wednesday mornings (10-12:30) at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Wednesday evenings (6:30-9) in the private lounge at Bliss Organic Day Spa in Sebastopol, CA
• Saturday, September 20, at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• TWO days: Saturday & Sunday, October 25-26, at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Saturday, November 8, at a private cottage in Occidental, CA
• Sunday, November 16, Ocean Song Farm, Occidental, CA
For men and women who have completed a wilderness
rite-of-passage anytime, anyplace, with any guide.
• Tuesday, November 11, St. Dorothy’s Rest, Camp Meeker, CA
• Friday, April 3, 2015, Ocean Song Farm and Wilderness Center, Occidental, CA
This “Creative Pathways” series with Shawna Swetech, RN is open to both men and women and is approved by the California Board of
Registered Nursing for 6 CEUs per session.
• 10th Annual Fall Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, October 10-13, St. Dorothy’s Rest in Camp Meeker, CA
• 11th Annual Spring Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, April 17-20, 2015, St. Dorothy’s Rest in Camp Meeker, CA
• Loosen up and find more joy in your writing. I’ll show you how to develop a writing practice, add depth to your writing life, write more, and have fun doing it.
• We can work together over email, telephone, Skype, or in person. Just let me know when you’re ready to start.
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA