Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth. With Susan’s gentle guidance and support, you’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you’ll receive from others.
New flexible Drop-In Format!
Drop-In “Women’s Writing Wednesday” in Sebastopol
• Wednesday evenings (6:30-9 p.m.) in Sebastopol, CA
• Call ahead to DROP IN as often as you like
New Dates for spring VIEW FLYER
Drop-In “Write For Healing Fridays” in Sebastopol
• March 6, 13, 20 (No class Mar 27)
• April 3, 10, 24 (No class Apr 17)
• 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• DROP-IN whenever you like; no reservations necessary
• Suggested donation $20-$40
• Sonoma County Healing Academy (SoCoHA) 6741 Sebastopol Ave, across from Coffee Catz patio in Sebastopol.
• Sponsored by Peace in Medicine
Join us once, twice, or every time…
One-Day Writing Retreats for Women in Occidental
• Saturday, March 21, 2015 in Occidental, CA
• Saturday, April 11, 2015 in Occidental, CA
• Saturday, May 16, 2015 in Occidental, CA
• Saturday, June 13, 2015 in Occidental, CA
11th Annual Women’s Retreats
Four-Day Writing Retreats for Women
• Both retreats are at St. Dorothy’s Rest and Retreat Center, Camp Meeker, CA
• 11th Annual SPRING Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, April 17-20, 2015
• 11th Annual FALL Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, October 16-19, 2015
Women’s Wilderness Vision Quest
• August 28-September 6, 2015
• Inyo Mountains, high California desert
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA