Whether you’re a beginning, exploring or experienced writer, you’ll benefit from Susan Hagen’s powerful, intuitive method of writing practice.
Susan is an award-winning nonfiction writer and co-author of Women at Ground Zero: Stories of Courage and Compassion. As a writing guide, she combines meditation and nature-based practices to help set aside the thinking mind and clear a path to the deeper writing life.
Come join us. You’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you’ll receive from others.
Click on the notebooks for more information.
• Build your confidence, skill and enjoyment of writing.
• Share your stories in a supportive circle of women.
• Stretch your writing muscle through longer writings.
• Enrich your writing practice in circle with others.
• Challenge, explore and deepen your writing.
• Learn new skills to improve your craft.
• Break through insecurity and creative blocks.
• Loosen up and find joy in your writing.
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA