Write for healing, self-awareness, and spiritual growth. With Susan’s gentle guidance and support, you’ll be amazed by what you write in circle and inspired by the gift of deep listening you’ll receive from others.
New flexible Drop-In Format!
Drop-In “Women’s Writing Wednesday” in Sebastopol
• Wednesday evenings (6:30-9 p.m.) in Sebastopol, CA
• Call ahead to DROP IN as often as you like
New Dates for spring
Drop-In “Write For Healing Fridays” in Sebastopol
• January 9, 23, 30
• February 6, 13, 20 (No class Feb. 27)
• March 6, 13, 20 (No class Mar. 27)
• April 3, 10, 17, 23
• 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• DROP-IN whenever you like; no reservations necessary
• Suggested donation $20-$40
• Sonoma County Healing Academy (SoCoHA) 6741 Sebastopol Ave, across from Coffee Catz patio in Sebastopol.
• Sponsored by Peace in Medicine
Join us once, twice, or every time…
One-Day Writing Retreats for Women in Occidental
• Saturday, February 21, 2015 in Occidental, CA
• Saturday, March 21, 2015 in Occidental, CA
See You at the Sea Ranch!
Two-Day Writing Retreat for Women at The Sea Ranch
• Saturday and Sunday, January 31 and February 1, 2015 at The Sea Ranch on the Sonoma Coast, CA
11th Annual Women’s Retreats
Four-Day Writing Retreats for Women
• Both retreats are at St. Dorothy’s Rest and Retreat Center, Camp Meeker, CA
• 11th Annual SPRING Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, April 17-20, 2015
• 11th Annual FALL Writing Retreat for Women: Friday – Monday, October 16-19, 2015
“Part of the magic of Susan’s writing circles comes from the ceremony and guided visualization she leads before we write. From that centered place, I am able to release my inner critic, and my heart comes pouring out in words.”
Scout Tomyris, Santa Rosa, CA