Date - 01/06/2018
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Manifest Your Highest Good: Declaring Intention for the New Year
Saturday, January 6, 2018
1 – 4:30 p.m.
Manifest your highest good in the new year.
What do you intend for your life as you move forward into the new year? Deeper compassion for yourself and others? More creativity and self-expression? Greater movement toward what you are really called to do in this lifetime? Manifest your highest good in the new year by taking the time to declare your intentions and having them witnessed by others.
We can do amazing things when animated by intention and purpose.
Start your new year in this powerful women’s writing circle as we explore the power of intention, write from our deepest selves, and share in a safe, supportive circle of like-hearted women. Beginning, experienced, and exploring writers — and even non-writers — of all genres are welcome.
Why a Women’s Intention Circle?
In the busy-ness of the day-to-day world, it’s easy to drift away from the conscious intentions we make for the wholeness of our lives. This is a great place to check in with yourself, connect with others, and continue to illuminate, explore, and deepen your intentions for this lifetime. The more you come back, the more you’ll recognize the power of your intentions as you write, share, and celebrate your life.
Here’s what to expect during this half-day experiential workshop:
- Learn simple techniques for effortless writing.
- Use writing to explore your intentions for the new year.
- Share your story (as you wish) in a safe, supportive circle of women.
- Receive the gift of deep listening as Susan and others mirror your story.
- Leave with a deeper awareness of how the power of intention can help shape your life .
$67 for the afternoon in Sebastopol
Susan Hagen is a wilderness rites-of-passage guide and co-author of “Women at Ground Zero: Stories of Courage and Compassion.” She combines her experience as a writer and guide to offer heart-opening, life-affirming writing workshops and retreats for women. She is also available for individual coaching and mentoring to help foster your creative life and move your writing projects forward.
• Refunds cannot be issued after 24 hours; however, for half-day or full-day workshops, a credit may be issued for other programs IF REQUESTED 14 OR MORE DAYS before the start of the program. After 14 days, credit can only be issued if your reservation is filled by someone else. All date changes are subject to a 20% fee and Susan Hagen’s approval.
• Please DO NOT BRING YOUR DOGS (or other pets), even if you plan to leave them in the car.
What to bring to workshops
• Your notebook and several pens (laptops are discouraged; please contact Susan if you feel you must bring yours).
• Something for the altar that represents your dreams, ambitions or goals.
• Layered clothing and/or sun protection for writing outside if you choose.
• Please call Susan at 707-888-0849 if you will be late or absent.
• Arrive 10-15 minutes early to make a cup of tea and settle in.
• Avoid wearing perfume or scented body products.