Date - 10/14/2017
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Women’s Writing and Intention Circle
Saturday, October 14, 2017
1 – 4:30 p.m.
THINK OF THIS AS A RESET BUTTON.
In the busy-ness of the day-to-day world, it’s easy to drift away from the conscious intentions we make for the wholeness of our lives. It usually takes a mindful decision to slow down and pay attention to how we are growing ourselves. And it helps to have a mirror in the faces of supportive, like-hearted women to remind us of who we are.
This is a great place to:
- Stop, take a breath, and check in with yourself.
- Write, share, and connect with other women.
- Get more clarity about what really matters to you.
- Realign your feet on an intentional path.
- Remember who you are.
Beginning, experienced, and exploring writers of all genres are welcome. No experience necessary.
$67 for the afternoon
Susan Hagen is a wilderness rites-of-passage guide and co-author of “Women at Ground Zero: Stories of Courage and Compassion.” She combines her experience as a writer and guide to offer heart-opening, life-affirming writing workshops and retreats for women. She is also available for individual coaching and mentoring to help foster your creative life and move your writing projects forward.
• Refunds cannot be issued after 24 hours; however, for half-day and full-day workshops, a credit may be issued for other programs IF REQUESTED 14 OR MORE DAYS before the start of the program. After 14 days, credit can only be issued if your reservation is filled by someone else. All date changes are subject to a 20% fee and Susan Hagen’s approval. Credits expire 6 months from the date of the originally scheduled program.
• Please DO NOT BRING YOUR DOGS (or other pets), even if you plan to leave them in the car.
What to bring to workshops
• Your notebook and several pens (laptops are discouraged; please contact Susan if you feel you must bring yours).
• Something for the altar that represents your dreams, ambitions or goals.
• Layered clothing and/or sun protection for writing outside if you choose.
• Please call Susan at 707-888-0849 if you will be late or absent.
• Arrive 10-15 minutes early to make a cup of tea and settle in.
• Avoid wearing perfume or scented body products.